Auberge Las Olas is being developed by PRH Fairwinds and the world renowned Related Group who has a proven track record of delivering more than 85,000 residential condominiums in South Florida along with a portfolio worth more than $16 billion.
Fortune International Realty has been appointed as the exclusive sales team bringing more than 30 years of experience in the luxury residential market.
Auberge Las Olas is designed by the internationally acclaimed architectural firm of Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates renowned for the groundbreaking projects, to create the distinctive surroundings that will forever redefine high end luxury.
The award winning design firm Meyer Davis Studio Inc. will be putting their touch on the interiors of the project. Specializing in hospitality and retail, Meyer Davis has been working in prestigious hotels such as Paramount New York City, 1 Hotel Luxury in South Beach Miami and W Hotels in Mexico and Chicago.
Auberge Las Olas is the newest luxury Oceanfront Condominium on Fort Lauderdale beach featuring two towers (North 17 story & South 20 story) with only 171 exclusive waterfront residences. 1 to 5 bedroom units are available with private elevator access to the apartments. Sizes for the units range from 1,500 sq ft to over 5,000 sq ft and the expansive terraces range from 900 sq ft to over 4,000 sq ft. There are two exclusive penthouse residences planned offering 5,000 sq ft of living space and over 3,500 sq ft of terraces.
Each unit will enjoy exclusive and direct access to 450 linear feet beautiful white sandy beaches, flowing floor plans with floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intra Coastal Waterways.
- Multiple swimming pools with spectacular views
- Concierge services
- Kids room
- Exclusive Spa offering all natural
- World class restaurants
- Party room
- Business Center
- Food & beverage exclusive to residents
- Custom interiors
- Club room with multimedia facilities, billiards and gaming tables
- 24/7 security and valet for residents and guests
- Cigar lounge
- Residences can enjoy The Theater
- Golf simulation room
- 2 Restaurants located on the ground level of the North Tower with a private designated area for residents with an amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean and intracoastal waterway.
- $5 million in private art collection will be on display throughout the luxury towers
- Kitchens come standard with natural gas systems
- Only 6 units per floor with a private elevators
- Italian cabinetry
- Sub Zero and Wolf appliances and an integrated espresso / capuccino maker
- Cappuccino maker
- Large walking closets
- Smart-home technology
- High speed wifi internet
- Stone counter tops
Exclusive Ownership benefits to Auberge branded properties:
- 10% off published room rate
- Upgrade to next room type (subject to availability at time of check in) this is only for the hotel not residential units
- VIP welcome amenity
10% At contract(right now)
20% At Groundbreaking(October 2015)
10% At top off(Third quarter 2016)
50% At closing (Fourth quarter 2017)